Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Stormy Weather

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have been having storms rolling through our area lately, and I've been wandering around waiting for an exciting shot. So far this is what I got.

    littlestrike
    Click on the image to enlarge. You can see a
    small lighting bolt on the <s>left</s> right side.

    DCP 4282
    This cloud looked like a cannon, that had just been shot

    elecloud
    Maybe just me, But I think I can see an elephants head.

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ June 11, 2005 05:02 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Click on the photo to see the full size photo
    DCP 4289
    We had a rainstorm come through here early this evening, After the rain (almost) stopped the sun tried to poke through the clouds and I ran out back and caught this rainbow.
    DCP 4291
    The other end of the rainbow

    DCP 4309
    Looking West as the sun started its decent. You can see the sparkles as my flash caught some rain drops on the underside of the maple leaves.

  3. #3
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    nice pictures Roger... i especially like the last one !
    Just a little bit closer and the rainbow would of touched with ( Mc Donalds ) Golden Arches - finding your Gold in french fries [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ellanoize:
    Maybe just me, But I think I can see an elephants head.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think I see a swimming dog!

    And so that's the rainbow we heard so much about, eh?
    Pretty cool alright!

    Happy snapping camera dude!
    [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At this time of night, I don't know which I would rather have gold or French Fries to cure these late night munchies [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hello Schemesofneon and Gus Danger.

    I've known this old outlaw for a long time, He was always taking pictures or video from as far back as I can remember. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well It has been Hot & dry out my way until last night we had a fast moving storm move through here and dump some much needed raid, making today at least bareable with temps in the low 80's.

    6jq26s
    Before the Storm Rolled Through

    6jq0zb

    6jq177

    6jq1dj

    6jq1hy
    After The Storm passed us

  7. #7
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    keep'em commin shutterbug [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our 4th of July celebration was interuppted by a storm rolling through in the late afternoon. Fireworks display were postponed.
    6r7gnb
    But God put on this wonderful display.

    6r7hgi

    6r7huh

    6r7j7o

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •